Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl will bring all your favourite Nickelodeon characters together in a Smash Bros. like format.
The games premise is extraordinarily simple, but you would imagine it will be a huge amount of fun. As we stated above, the game is akin to Super Smash Bros., almost in its entirety.
The All-Star Brawl trailer features the below characters (as well as a few leaked ones):
- Spongebob Squarepants
- Sandy Cheeks – Spongebob Squarepants
- Patrick Star – Spongebob Squarepants
- Nigel Thornberry – The Wild Thornberrys
- Zim – Invader Zim
- Danny Phantom
- Oblina – Real Monsters
- Michelangelo – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Leonardo – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Lucy Loud – The Loud House
- Lincoln Loud – The Loud House
- Powdered Toast Man – Ren and Stimpy
- Helga – Hey Arnold
- Reptar – Rugrats
- April O’Neil – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Aang – Avatar
- Korra – Avatar
- Ren – Ren & Stimpy
- Stimpy – Ren & Stimpy
It’s been suggested that many more characters will make their way to the game as time rolls on. Unfortunately, All-Star Brawl will not feature any voice acting from our favourite Nickelodeon characters.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is scheduled to release in Fall 2021 in the US. This is Spring in Australia. There have been some rumours that the game will drop on October 5th, 2021.
Additionally, All-Star Brawl will release on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo & Steam.